Thread: purply thighs
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 01:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default purply thighs

Hi all, on a similiar theme to some other threads but my thighs often turn deathly purple recently, more a purple white than deep purple- I dont mean livedo reticularis laciness but more the entire skin is purpley white. If I massage them and rub them the normal colour comes back for a short time. They tend to be like this when Im stood up.

Does everyone with diagnosed SFN throughout their legs get this? Is this only for some of us?

Ive probably asked before - has anyone ever improved in terms of pain? Has anyone noticed that with this improvement there is a return to more normal skin colour?

Its making me so depressed seeing the physical changes in my legs. I can't even hide it well with clothes as the shape of them has transformed now that all the muscle in legs and bum have shrivelled away disproportionately. My shape just looks like a melted candle, haha. Got to try laugh.

Sorry to be a whiner today. I'm having one of those days where it is just all too much. I feel so old and Im still young so this is really too much to manage emotionally sometimes. I am crying alot at the moment watching the changes happening so quickly.
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote