View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Artist,

Isn't Phenergan for Nausea? I have it here for that and it also helps me sleep if I can't get to sleep. If I am nauseated I can take 1/4th of a Phenergan and it will knock it right away but will make me sleepy.

I dread starting on those other meds due to having trouble with taking meds. I am going to pick them up tomorrow. I won't mind taking the Alegra but sure don't want to use the other ones.

Thanks for these websites I will look at them Saturday. Tomorrow I have to go see my best friend in the nursing home and then go to see my PCP so that will be a wipeout for me, that's why I cancelled my other two appts.

Artist, most any med makes me sick that's why I am not wanting to take those he prescribed. My side effects never go away. The more I get in my system the worse I get.

I had delt with some allergies over in my other place but not the breathing problems and they soon went away with the weather change out there.

I am itching all over tonight. I don't know if it's my nerves or something that I am allergic to. I thought it was odd that I didn't show positive for cats. I can't stand to be around them, I itch all over.

Thanks again for the help.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote