Thread: worker's comp
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 12:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default worker's comp

Hey all.

Been reading everyone's posts. Trying to stay informed of what everyone is going through. I see a lot of the same things here on my end. But, I have a question. Kind of feel weird asking so don't feel obligated to answer with your own personal answers. so here goes:

I'm involved in a worker's comp case. I know its going to take time. Lots of time to get through all the therapy and doctor visits and what all I have to do. But at the end, I was told there was an index of disability. That if I don't get back to my normal, that the worker comp company will have to pay me. and I looked online and I know what it can cost for an arm and a leg.... literally. but not for cognitive functioning and mental health. It's already been 9 months. I feel worse than better. And I want to be better. I want to work. I am not safe to do much by myself. Especially when I am stressed and not able to think. Just curious if any of you are out there have had something similar? Payouts? Success stories? Yes... I have read the success stories tab. But, I am still asking.

Thanks
medic
ffmedic112 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote