View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigisteyer View Post
Hi - thanks for getting back to me. I found a dispensary in San Jose ("Lux"), that has edibles, topicals, and tinctures. The edibles show different concentrations, and I wouldn't know how much to ingest, and how often - did your doctor help you with figuring that out? I'm not sure if Lux requires an Rx, but you also mentioned an "MJ card", and said it was easy to get. Does one get that from one's doctor? Does that take the place of needing an Rx? I also have read up about Rick Simpson, and he sells Hemp (essential) oil, NOT Hemp Seed Oil. His essential oil has high amounts of THC as well as CBD, which is supposed to be the thing to get, not the hemp seed oil. Apparently his oil is the stuff to take internally. I'm going to ask my doc for an Rx for that, also. Yes, I want to get off the Morphine, Gabapentin, and Nortriptylene. I am also interested in the Ketamine lotion that you mentioned. My RSD doc wants me to have a Ketamine infusion, but under our (now) crummy insurance, it would cost over $6,200.00 (I like Obama, but Obamacare really messed us up financially.) You said, regarding the Ketamine lotion, "They mail it to you also". If you don't mind me asking, WHO mails it to you, and do you need an Rx for that as well? Sorry for all my questions - these alternative ideas are all brand new for me. Thanks, Gigi
I sent you a private message with the compound pharmacy Info!
shelbie4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote