Thread: worker's comp
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 05:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmedic112 View Post
Hey all.

Been reading everyone's posts. Trying to stay informed of what everyone is going through. I see a lot of the same things here on my end. But, I have a question. Kind of feel weird asking so don't feel obligated to answer with your own personal answers. so here goes:

I'm involved in a worker's comp case. I know its going to take time. Lots of time to get through all the therapy and doctor visits and what all I have to do. But at the end, I was told there was an index of disability. That if I don't get back to my normal, that the worker comp company will have to pay me. and I looked online and I know what it can cost for an arm and a leg.... literally. but not for cognitive functioning and mental health. It's already been 9 months. I feel worse than better. And I want to be better. I want to work. I am not safe to do much by myself. Especially when I am stressed and not able to think. Just curious if any of you are out there have had something similar? Payouts? Success stories? Yes... I have read the success stories tab. But, I am still asking.

Thanks
medic
*admin edit per guidelines*

I to was WC, exept I had a third party case also....Took over 7 years to come to an end...I will no longer work or earn a living again....

Good luck, and lawyer up!.. Your going to need it....as it was said already, this stuff is all rigged for big business...not us the regular Joe worker...

Last edited by Chemar; 07-28-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote