View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks I talked to the reg doc today but put in a call to the neuro to talk about meds because this is not working and I should get a call tomorrow. I told the doc today who touched me that I knew this was going to happen and it was not out of fear like she thought but reality cause it happens every time. I take a little step forward off vicadin and then back when they touch me. She said I have to let people touch me. Why? What does it prove? She said my pain is complex and wasnts me to go to the pain clinic there. I said at this point I'm not willing but will think about it and talk to the neuro and she already made the apt. I have done everything for 4 months they have told. This has accomplished making me worse then when I started no joke. Not only is the issue worse but I feel ill from the meds and like run over by a bus. I go in and out of dizzy and feel nausea,out of body,ache now more all over and the leg now is worse. All the things they say won't make it worse like the pt,tests, so on do.I want to be better and would do anything. I'm not afraid of needles or surgery but to be put in more pain with this issue I can't handle anymore. I have hit my physical and mental limit. I want to try a new med and will talk to the neuro again tomorrow as now wants back on elvil which did nothing. Up till today was taking neurontin but I think I would rather if have to go back to current try cymbalta again at the lower as I was and fine side effect way but not relief but then the higher made me sick. See no clue. I agree these docs have been comparing mine to an injury. She even gave me a stretching info for heel spurs or the neuro said something like shin splints. Yeah that is bed rest pain for 4 months in tears.Also the pain system they want a rating or checking to see if it hurts proves what? Do they want to make us in more pain and they do nothing even when you say a high pain. Well I'll update more tomorrow if or when the neuro calls me back if she doesn't that will make me po and I think will go back to the original that I disliked at least he calls. Thank you for your support.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote