View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Neuro Called me back

Hey guys, I thought I'd give you an update on how things have been with me. I was actually working on talking with social securtiy about helping me get a place of my own but then I recieved a very shocking call from my neurologist. We talked about how the seizures and stuff were going and he asked me if I wanted to due a "grid" because he wants to be a 100% postive my seizures are coming from the same spot before they go back in for a fourth brain surgery. So I told him lets go ahead and do this because I'm sick of waiting around. He said I'm a very strong person because if I was any of his other patients they probably wouldn't do this all again.
The grid will only be put on my right temporal lobe but mind you I'm scared. Very scared. Will they have to shave my hair on that side??, how will it feel??, will it work?? I'm excited, scared and yet wondering when all this is finally going to end. As soon as I find out when I'll be heading to the hospital I will let you know. I do hope all of you are doing well!!!
Tiger_lilly07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote