View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 10:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Am in New Zealand - so have experienced Spring, Summer and Autumn with injury, now into Winter Months where temps drop - can be minus one when rising and up to 16 later in day, rain is not uncommon.
Ringing in the ears a given, but fullness and echoing regularly now, as opposed to what was intermittent. Worse after exercise but do not overdo it.
Coincidence,I don't know, but at onset of winter also had to undergo a test for insurance company which knocked hell out of me, exacerbating the dizziness; involving pushing, pulling, lifting and treadmill, until I simply refused to continue.
Am respectful of fatigue issues but over cooked myself on one occasion and had a violent spasm on my weakened side, and unable to stop it with change of position thus stirring up muscles. Can sometimes get leg spasms when putting on shoe but with change in leg position no problem.
Suggested I try Swedish Bitters as drops in ear for ringing noise, has anyone tried this? Find this site ever so helpful and, as able enjoy reading past comments.
chasann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote