View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
Well once again I am off to far away city for yet another ablation of a nerve that just will not play nice and does not fall within the region of my SCS. Kinda disappointed in this last one, works ok, setting it for different positions takes forever, and I seem to have difficulty (according to my unit) holding still for the 3 min it takes to set it..... but I digress, I have been stalling until new health insurance coverage was in place we WILL NOT discuss that FIASCO, then stalling to be sure I did not have to repeat the "diagnostic testing" (ie lets **** off the nerves that are making this lady contemplating leave the world and see if it REALLY is hurting) I have much better things to do to increase my pain level on my own thank you very much... So Monday after long day in the ER (you did what where??!!" it is unreal what some people do and wonder why they end up in the back of a bus (ambulance) and at my back door)
We will drive down crazy road construction interstate, to stay in far away city... then will present to the outpt clinic for IV and the frying of the nerves. I am praying that "hunny" will not decide to make several side trips (since we're in far away city any how) and take me directly back to the hundred acre woods..

Things here continue to be more then crazy, monster is doing well and I have been able to keep her away from her father this summer except for 3 days last week, grand son is doing well and we are expecting his little sister any day now.. Also time for the annual "play in the 1000 acre forest" trip. Camper is not ready, old woman is tired, may be staying with friends this year in their camper... NOT sleeping in tent, toooo dammmmm ooooolllllddddd
z
n
only prayer and best of wishes
for a very wise not old woman
it's terrible to have to feel like that
for this to be the end of THAT very angry spot
one of many spots
new life
thinking of you
and remember the role
of a woman
mother
partner
caretaker
grandparent
you most certainly
rock and roll
take care
love
me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-28-2015), barbo (08-01-2015), DejaVu (07-29-2015), ger715 (08-01-2015), Mark56 (07-28-2015), pooh_ac (07-28-2015), Wren (07-28-2015)