Thread: Troubled
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Use trickery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilfromOz View Post
Making more fundamental mistakes at school in the workshop. Have been giving out the wrong wood material as well as giving instructions to a student for the wrong project and wrong year level. I find my head aches when I'm pushed to explain processes to my senior students and I get the odd pain that shoots here and there. Parent teacher interviews tonight and I have been going over my notes. My head aches and I feel as though my head is in a puddle of muddy water. Today I sneaked off home and slept for an hour when I didn't have any classes. Its getting harder and harder each day.
I'm also getting deep aches in my thighs as though in my bones. I seem to ache all over at times.

Hey but I have two beautiful daughters and a lovely caring wife.
Just shooting in the dark here, when I was as yet undiagnosed with Diabetes, I had confusion and had trouble stringing together thoughts and sentences. NEXT-- I've read that if you are low in Potassium? Are you on Lyrica? If you are not hydrated, there are so many things to investigate. Is your blood sugar too high? In the meantime keep your notes with you at all times and if you falter, stare at your notes until you have your mental ducks in a row. Nobody will begrudge you the time as long as they think you are working on their behalf. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (07-28-2015)