View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi guys, havn't posted here for awhile & i've been doing well until 0430 this past Sat am.

i got out of bed to use the bathroom but didn't make it. i'm sure many can relate. i felt a little weird but got in the shower to just rinse off. got out & fell flat on the floor. didn't pass out but just couldn't use my body. couldn't get up either. so i called 911.

so SIX emt's show up (my friend let them in). now, i'm laying naked on my BR floor & these 6 really cute emt's are standing over me. OMG.

so, i spent 4 days in the hospital on triple antibx & fluids. plus my blood pressure was really low. all signs pointed to an infection but they didn't know where. the initial dx was septicemia. but all my cultures were negative.

so, i'm home & hope i'll be fine, at least for a while. these hospital visits are getting tiresome.

i'm sure you can relate. be well you guys.
PS...it wasn't neurological.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-28-2015), DejaVu (06-25-2016)