View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzp119 View Post
This is upsetting. So you just learned to live with it? Do you feel like it limits what you do day to day? Has anyone on earth actually had TOS/shoulder impingbment type stuff and been cured? If this thing is for life I wont be able to handle it as I get older
It is extremely limiting, but I have not yet "learned" to live with it. That is, I have not given up on getting better. The pain problems have forced me to quit my career and go back to a lower paying job that is less physically stressful. They have also affected relationships and my ability to live where I want.

But complaints about all of that aside, I am still focusing on ways to cure, or at least reduce, my symptoms. I have been on a steep learning curve for the past year, as before that I thought I mostly had elbow problems.

I haven't come across people who are exactly cured, but I have come across people who have gotten their symptoms under control, corrected some of the underlying body problems, and are now living normal lives. Giving up is not going to help.
JNT2014 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jzp119 (07-29-2015)