View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I was diagnosed with the same thing, causes me to see double from time to time and everything does look a little off, also I think contributes to the motion sensitivity. I was prescribed a home vision therapy program and have done it only a few times as it has brought symptoms back for me that were gone for months, I was getting back to a normal life (ish) and it caused me a little distress so at the advice of my brain clinic and pt and psych I have backed off.

I plan to take it up again but for now I am focusing on other areas of my recovery. Your experience may not be the same, as with most concussions it never is the same, I think it really taxes the system when it is not working well, So I would say try it but if its causing to many problems adjust the program, or take long breaks. IT is harder than it looks or you think it could be.

Best of luck