View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Need help. 4 months in

After 4 months in still suffering from severe headaches, insomnia, neck stiffness, fatigue, memory problems, and just feel lost. I go to the doctors multiple times a week but I'm not sure what for. Nothing seems to help and no one in my life seems to take it as serious as I do. I can't sleep and I've fallen into a major depression.

This is all new to me. Like others have said, before my injury I was a very active and happy person. Now I'm a mess and a shell of who I was. It's been 4 months and I still can't sleep well. Can anyone give me advice on what medication has worked best for them? Mainly for sleeping. I'm on my third one called clonazepam. Before that I tried trazodone but didn't react well to it. It seemed to make my headaches worse.

I'm really confused on if I should continue trying sleep meds because I worry they ate making my headaches worse and I worry about longterm addiction to them. Should I not be thinking this way? Should my priority be getting sleep now whatever it takes? I'm confused. Hurting. I need a glimpse of hope.
urtng.
Sportsaddict is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote