Old 07-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper27 View Post
Curious if anyone has had any success researching or trying Hemp Oil as a treatment for your RSD/CRPS? I've read online of a few people using it in a few different ways now... a couple mix it with coconut oil and apply as a balm... others are taking it orally twice a day... and recently talked to someone who told me a friend of theirs found dramatic pain relief within a week of taking it orally.... I know this is likely a sensitive subject since it falls into the Medical Marijuana category and most people don't live in States where that is legal... kindly looking forward to any comments or info any of you have had with it or maybe "friends" of yours have had with it... feel free to post or to DM me... thank you
Hi there, I have been suffering with RSD of both lower legs and feet for over 14 yrs. and I must say that I tried some cookies with hemp oil in them and I couldn't believe how much relief i got from them! They truly helped with the burning part of the pain. Of course I don't live in an area where it is legal, so I just get it when I can. I really don't want to move, but I'm hoping Va. becomes a smart state and makes the medical marijuana or at least the oil legal some day. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Turtle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote