View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 02:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Trig Now suicidal thoughts

Hi,

So for those who don't already know I'm around 10 months in with post concussion syndrome.

Now, I feel done. I cannot bare this one symptom any longer. There's just this one symptom that has been bothering me this whole journey and I've had enough. It's this dreamy/numb/foggy feeling in my ENTIRE body.

It's been here all along. Ever since I hit my head. It's usually at a moderate level which I can handle, but with activity it gets so high it's hard to tell whether I'm in a dream or it's reality. It can get so bad that I can't even talk to someone in a conversation, or walk around cause I can't feel my body.

I don't know what it is. And I almost feel like no one else does. I try to discribe it to my doctors and they all look at me like I'm nuts. Some people on here have thought it was a bunch of things, anxiety, neck issues, etc.

I'm still not sure. But I just had it. Been going to camp all week and it's making it so much worse. It gets worse with activity. I feel like no one with PCS has this and no one understands it around me. I honestly don't know how much I can take it any longer and I've been crying a lot and having suicidal thoughts.

Also been trying all different treatment.. Nothing has worked yet.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote