View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 02:36 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Dave and all-

I appreciate the responses.

I went to the Doc's yesterday and I'll need the MRI to see if the SCS would be beneficial. He did say that since I was opened up on both the front and rear of my neck, it's possible the scar tissue would be too great to try the SCS. We will see.

As far as acupunture is concerned, I've had it 4 times and it helped me immensley the first few times; and not so much the last two times. The problem I had was that the nerves had a party of their own in my body the night of the acupuncture. Trying to sleep was a nightmare. The acupuncturist says it's because while trying to chase the pain from my knee, she woke up everything else. Whatever.

Thanks Joano- I got the Biofreeze yesterday and it seems to help. But right now, pot does the best job in relieving the pain completely. But I can't be high all of the time. At least it helps before I try to go to sleep. And the Biofreeze has helped during the day.

On top of this, my wife has Stage IV lung cancer. So we've been going through a lot for 3 years. But she is in remission for now. I told her she can't go anywhere cuz she's gonna have to take care of me down the road

Keep on keepin' on...
tomyo10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (07-29-2015)