View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 07:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for the help, I just came back from booster

Hi, thanks for the help. I just came back from booster, it appears to be dehydration. I still have temperature problems since the coma. this apparently is part of it and I do alot of sweating.
I had the coma treatment in Germany- for me it was very successful. I had full body rsd was close to bed ridden,up maybe two hours a day on 28 meds . the pain was only low enough 6-7 to be up two hours a day. the rest of the time I was in bed on multiple heating devices. No quallity. The coma completely eliminated my pain ,all level 9 ,from my head to the top of my legs. MY legs , right leg, was my orginal injury site. So the success is incredible. My legs are improving with each booster I have had two followups so far. Now I go in a month. Of course I have had infusions all along, but they only previously lasted 3-4-5 weeks in reducing the pain.
So things are much better, I am still weak and have to limit activity or as usual it brings up the pain, but only in legs and feet. I am taking short walks and going to a senior pool therapy class at the Y. Im the youngest in the pool everyone else is 85. But it is the right speed for me right now. I am being extremely careful not to get hurt as it could all come back. For me I had no choice left. It was worth it.Im slowly trying to belivie I will have some sort of life back. I feel very lucky I have lost 4 years and hope that I am begining a new part of my life. Iknow it will never be what it was before at that speed, but I am so happy for what I do have back. Each morning I wake up- I take an inventory like I did before the coma " it was like how bad a day will this be" I do the same now but its like "Wow" I can handle this .Im going slowly and praying it holds for me. Good luck to you with your continued boosters. I do belivie Ketamine is the answer for many of us. I wish it was for all. Take care and thanks again,, CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote