View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 04:07 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa Gray View Post
Hi Ken, thanks for responding. I am wondering if you are able to describe to me your recovery process over those 5 months and the type of rehab you undertook. Much appreciated.
I am wondering too. I started with a foot drop, then the tingling, then the shocks. I wore an air cast for three months. Later I took Gabapentin and I was a little better. Just tired all the time with sore feet and hardly any shocks. A year later my hands started to claw up in the mornings and hurt all the time. I now habe pinched nerves in my elbows, wrists and neck. They say that this is common and that they can't do anything because it's minor and that most of the pain I feel in my arms and hands is caused by nueropathy. I also wake up screaming with muscle cramps in my legs. I never in a million years thought that it would get worse like this. I am still very much in denial about my future. I would really lobe to know what the next syptoms are too. Sorry to say so much on your thread, I just feel like we are searching for the same thing.
Equine Dentist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vanessa Gray (07-30-2015)