View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 02:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Help! How to deal with massive stress and out of control PCS symptoms?

So right now my life has turned super stressful, I am 2 years PCS and still suffering badly. I had finally found ways to have some okay days where I felt like half of the person I was before, my "new normal".

Then 6 weeks ago my husband started having seizures, he had 2 over a 2 week period in his sleep. Of course after the first one he lost his license. It has been a super stressful time as I am on disability and his job is driving for a living. He is going through the hell of dealing with an Epilepsy diagnosis with no support or medical guidance. The meds they have started him on are kicking his ***. He isn't normal at all. He doesn't sleep at all and most nights keeps me up.

I can't deal with this stress, the constant go go go that I am now dealing with because I no longer have his help, the driving, the not sleeping. It is really hurting me, I can feel it every single day but right now I don't have a choice.

I need to know some strategies that others have learned to help me get through because I don't know how much longer I can keep going like this before I end up in the hospital.
KnockedOutMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-09-2015)