Thread: adderall
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've been taking a small dose of Adderall since December, and I feel like it has given me my life back. Before my TBI, I had already been dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 10 years; the TBI made that condition even worse. It had gotten to the point where I almost couldn't even do part-time work, even though I was spending almost all of my other time resting. I was paralyzed with fatigue (both physical and mental) that robbed me of my life. Now I feel like I have gotten part of that life back, thanks to Adderall. At first I was concerned about anxiety, since I also have OCD and Panic Disorder, but so far, the Adderall has not made my anxiety any worse. The only negative impact it has had on my TBI is that occasionally I will end up pushing myself too hard and end up really feeling it the next day. When that happens, I rest until I am back to baseline. The Adderall has helped tremendously with both my physical and mental energy.
injuredbutrecoverin (07-30-2015), lyndianne (07-30-2015)