View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 08:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This is concerning and like the others have suggested I would also watch and see. Its possible for whatever reason he was having an off day. Perhaps this is the time to get a second opinion to review everything? I don't think that is ever a bad idea especially if you have been treated by the same doc for a while. It doesn't mean you leave your main doc just that you are getting a second set of eyes, a fresh set, on your case.

In all fairness I try to take the time to glance over my patients chart before I see them to refresh my memory but there are times when that isn't possible and I have said some off the wall things also.

Its hard to remember everyone's particulars and sometimes I will have two patients of similar demographics, similar presentations and I have difficulty keeping straight the particulars if I don't read the chart first. I'm fairly sharp still, knock wood, so I largely put this off as trying to multi-task at the speed of light while seeing 16+ patients a day. Good luck!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-31-2015), NurseNancy (07-31-2015)