View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 06:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
This is going to blow your mind!
The other day when sitting outside..... this happened to my youngest child's leg.

Now it is 3 of us.

What is going on?
I won't curse, but can I appropriately say "wtf"?
I think you asked if anyone had heavy metals testing. I did. A 24 hour urine is preferred over a blood test. I was within normal limits. I did another 24 hour and got the specifics from Nutreval. It was their heavy metal and mineral. I had lead, mercury, and others. It revealed even the tin which I was using to cook and strain vegetables. Not large enough levels to cause concern to doctors. Anyways, its a very sensitive test. That's another thing oxalates do is store heavy metals in your tissue. Mercury has a 20 year half life. There are no safe levels for mercury. I've been doing saunas because I want it out of me. There are heavy metals in some fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides. Especially farms. So while no one believes, including me, it's the source of my acute relapsing neuropathy, I have gained improvements with low oxalate diet and saunas. Also important, while on the subject is to correct mineral deficiencies because your body will pull the toxic ones if it has to from food , like seafood, because the body needs minerals.
February is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (07-31-2015), Healthgirl (07-31-2015), mrsD (07-31-2015)