View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 05:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
I'm so sorry you are going through all this without support. My husband works 4 days a week in a company office that is in another state and lives there as well. It has been difficult by myself those days and my family also do not live nearby. I've reached out to friends and found a few young people who need summer work. It's been great having someone help with driving,light house and yard work etc. I pay them a small amt of cash and they seem to be happy to lend a hand. Perhaps that would be a temporary fix to somewhat relieve you??
Try to spend some silent moments alone each day laying down with eyes closed and practice deep breathing and meditation to help relieve the stress 💛
That is a good idea, I should see if there is someone I can get help from, maybe I will try a local group online.

I think that is a big part of my problem, because of everything that is going on I am getting zero time for myself. The kids are out of school, I have to do everything for my husband so I get no time alone. Yesterday I hit a wall where I just couldn't take it anymore and got in my car and went and sat in a parking lot.
KnockedOutMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-09-2015)