View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Glad he's making good time Nikko, let us know how things go okay? I am busy with Jackie and my writing, been working on my first novel since I heard about that grant I applied for, it was given to an already published writer, so you can guess I was a bit disappointed by it, I thought it was supposed to go to NEW women writers that actually needed help getting their careers off the ground. Oh well, won't waste my time on them again. It definitely was NOT worth the $35 application fee.

Anyway I am hard at work on my novel and hope to get it ready before Jackie goes back to school in August and maybe even have it sold by Thanksgiving if I am lucky and find a decent agent willing to take on the project. So that is where I am at. We're supposed to do the pool today but I don't know for sure that we will be, it might rain here again. Oh well, nothing to do but wait and see.

Glad your mother is doing better, maybe she's forgotten what she said the other day. One can only hope.