View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jose,

I don't usually read books but when I get started on yours, I just don't quit. LOL

About my other place, I still own it. My kids moved into it. They have theirs sold and then they intend to buy acreage and build on it and then we will put a mobile home on it for me. It most likely won't be this one as they cost so much to move. My place out there is just too big for me to keep up as well as the yard. The kids just put chain link fence around it. They are upgrading it so when they get out I will get

As far as this one, the swampcooler is on top. Travis got up there and put a new motor in it and checked it our for me. This trailer was redone inside, when you walk in it doesn't look like a trailer. They put up plasterboard and then did that stucco type stuff. It looks like new inside. By doing that it made it far more insulated then most.

Wendy says she will go through here and check out everything and clean everything. What makes it good with me getting Wendy for my other caregiver, she has been one for years and she is Travis's sister so she has always been a part of my family.

The mobile home park I live in is the nicest one in this area. It is mostly for the elderly and disabled and it has paved roads. The mobile is also very tightly underpinned.

I do intend to put new tile all through here in the next few months. I think Susan and Wendy can do it for me. Then we will be able to check out the floors as you said.

Travis just redid my roof also to make sure there were no leaks. We have had 8 weekends of snow through Nov thru Jan and have had more rain then I've seen here. Since the kids moved into my place they have seen water get up to the front porch and Bill and I only had that to happen 2 times in the 8 years we lived there. I think our drought is about over, we also have been dealing with drought for about 5 years now but I do believe we are getting the water level back up.

We don't see the humidity as you guys do. Today I don't think there is any if only about 5%. I forgot where you live but if it's like Ky. when the weather is 99 then the humidity is just about there also. I could see the mold in a house we lived in in Ky. once. I do know what you mean about that.

I often wondered about people missing their kids when they leave home, what they call the empty nest syndrome. I never had that even though I just had Susan but really I have always seen or talked to her about everyday so she really isn't gone. She's always been a Momma's and a Daddy's girl so when she got married, the husband's didn't have any choice but the be ok with it. I have a great son-in-law now, he's a blessing and has been there for me since we lost Bill. Even my ex-son-in-law still thinks of me as his Mom, he just put in a new sink for me.

As far as being around people. I do have some great friends. We have lived around here since 87 and I know about everyone here due to owning antique shops here.

My hardest part is that I can't answer the phone when I'm going through this. My brother called me twice Sunday and my niece in Denver has called several times and I just don't want to talk to anyone. I don't get out much except to go to town or help someone around here with one of the stores for a few hours.

As far as the VNS so far it hasn't done a thing for me and my Dr. said it is my call when we say enough but he still wants me to try and hold off for awhile longer and I will. I still have to have it turned up 2 more times. I have been having some bad days again over losing Bill. The past 4 days have been really bad.

Thanks for all of the good advice on checking things out. Rouge, that's a great ideal about the bleach and water. I totally agree with you. I have tried so many of those cleaners that do nothing with cleaning. I rely on the bleach, SOS pads, and comet also.

I got out awhile ago and my nose started running like a sift so so far the meds aren't working but it might take time.

Thanks again,

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote