Thread: adderall
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 09:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Adderall vs. Caffeine

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuredbutrecoverin View Post
has anyone ever been prescribed adderall to help with concentration? anyone ever actually try it? if so what were your results?
I've found that adderall can help some with attention and concentration. I was prescribed it however I do not take it regularly. I've had PCS for 2 years and early on in caffeine I actually noticed it made my symptoms worse and I felt more foggy, while on adderall they were made a little better particularly in terms of concentration ability. The comedown however was terrible, greatly exacerbated by my already terrible PCS symptoms. Caffeine made me feel much worse overall however because I saw no benefit. Now though, my symptoms aren't really affected by caffeine and it's a much easier way to have a quick energy boost using it. I avoid adderall because I feel it burns my mind out too much and I feel worse after. I only try to take it whenever absolutely necessary. Caffeine I use more casually. I do not recommend taking adderall every day, while caffeine is ok as long as it doesn't make your symptoms worse.
tbi_survivor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote