View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking welcome to NeuroTalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by not used MAFO yet View Post
Good Morning everyone: I just joined and I really need some direction in my healthcare choices. First, I have foot drop and as yet have gotten no help for the condition. I have a molded brace but have not been able to use it yet. as I had no one to work with me. I want to get therapy but if I will not get therapy with the brace I feet what is the use.

Has anyone here had this problem and have you gone to therapy and been evaluated with your brace the first day????? I do not want to go to therapy for the first time and then hear, "Lets talk about your problem". I just had 3 and a half years of talking and no walking. I know that everyone here has a story and I want to hear what others are saying.

Please let me know what others have experienced in therapy and what could I expect as far as using my brace

Thank You so much for your attention and wait to hear back.
Hi and Welcome!

May I ask the cause of your footdrop? This info might help us to direct you to a forum where other use MAFO braces.

I understand your frustration and hope someone will share some helpful insights with you.

You can also use the search engine here on the site to find info on MAFO braces.

Again, welcome!
Make yourself at home!

I am sure others will be along to assist you.

To Our healing,
DejaVu
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (08-04-2015)