View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 08:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

The good news is that my husbands legs and foot are completely back to normal. My daughter had a great weekend- no headaches, rashes, nervy type symptom complaints. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and they all were feeling great.

The bad news is that out of no where- I can't move my neck again. I haven't felt this bad since February.
The muscles are spasming and my nerves throughout my shoulders, neck, head and face are completely wigging out. I feel like my head, face, and neck are being squeezed. The brain fog is back and the pain is excruciating. I am having to take pain meds at the rate I did at the onset of this thing.

I don't understand this. I was able to move my neck again, drive, use my arms, and I was happy.
I can't figure out what happened to cause this. Last week I was doing better than I had been - since this started.
I went to bed, had a good nights sleep and then woke up like this on Saturday. It rapidly got worse every hour of the day and here I am Monday.

I thought we were onto something and going to find a solution to this madness. I was feeling quite positive that this mystery was going to be uncovered and solved. We are going on vacation and glad to be away from here for a while.

The only thing I can think of is that by the time I went to the doctor for my first symptoms, it was October 2013. It took me a month or two to go so it really started Aug- Sept. My severe nerve pain started last year in August and I wound up in the emergency room in Sept. Here I am in August again and having what could be a relapse.

so the link is August.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote