View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 04:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna,

Thank you for your reply, always and again!
Noone seems to think there's anything wrong with the other teeth. I had 8 dentists and oral surgeons looking at the X-rays since the extractions and noone mentioned anything about it. 4 of these I asked if they can see other problem areas.
The perforation seems to be closing, both surgeons I saw last week said to wait now maybe... - I'm very hopeful.

The last one, the super - surgeon, said about the gum that I should give it 6 months maybe even a year to heal. He said he hopes it will become 'acceptable'. But i felt the same as with the others - having no idea better act like its nothing. Noone knows, noone cares. And I'm nice and normal, really, I think the whole thing is so damaged noone wants to touch it. After him I really don't know where else could I seek help.

The crease appeared not after the extractions but after the second closing surgery. I think it's related to whatever is going on with the gum and oral cavity.

Yes, it definitely looks like the blood supply is not ok in that area. Is that dangerous in any ways?
So it seems like you've seen this before - does it normally go away? The whiteness, the crease? Who should I turn to if not dentist to look at it? Is there any harm in waiting?

Thank you so much.
So so much!
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote