View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 04:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I always thought my father had a few paranoid quirks so I've tried to avoid reacting to anything like that unless I had some kind of substantive evidence, correlation does not imply causation, right DejaVu? After I thought about it I decided to pay more attention to what I buy and do online to see if it is really happening. I

The article I read about Target was real however, it was in The New York Times and below is a link from Forbes. Maybe I am turning into a cranky old lady but that kind of thing just fries my eyeballs, how dare they do that?

I don't have any problem with serendipitous events like the hat, I have had things like that as well. I don't know what to think about the drone, there seem to be more and more problems with them interfering with planes, etc so it could have been private. I don't know if law enforcement/government can do something like that to try to spot guns or suspicious people.

I checked out the opt out tool in tnthomas' link, it said I got ads from 81 companies.

Big food better watch out!

judi

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirh...er-father-did/
zygopetalum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-03-2015), mrsD (08-03-2015)