View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi judi,
I was also a psych major and a psych professional before disability and I believe we ALL should be wearing tin foil hats, with lightening rods attached. The hats will keep our thoughts safe from any data-mining. They will also keep our own thoughts from broadcasting. The lightening rods will either keep us safer in storms or may set us up for a brief thrill should lightening strike?

If many more drones are launched, we may need tall lights on our foil hat to make sure they maneuver safely around us.

I was at a city gathering for the fourth of July, on the waterfront. Suddenly, the crowd was silent and staring at the same thing; a drone had flown in and was suspended in the air (sitting still) looking at our part of the crowd. We were all seated. It was a very low-flying drone. Some people were immediately frightened. After 5 minutes, the drone left. There were many large boats nearby and we thought maybe someone was just playing with a small drone from their boat. We never found out who was operating the drone. I am not sure it would be possible to tell. There were over 10K people in attendance. Many people were definitely uncomfortable with the drone appearing like that.

Just don't know what to think about these types of 'invasions."
DejaVu

What about the implants? Alot of folks have them but don't know...

Last edited by Chemar; 08-04-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: ** triggering image
tnthomas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote