View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks. Well at first I thought it was an injury from exercise overuse but it turned out to be nerve damage. They did bring up the rsd but none of the tests indicate that. I have other come and go issues but the left inner ankle/foot/calf is the bed rest pain issue. I really like the licodine patch and it helps I think.Does that only help though when on or does it build up like other meds? I was able to do a couple things today which is such a pleasure and now am taking their pain med tramadol instead of vicadin well today is the first day back and were going back to cymbalta as I talked to the neuro today and off elavil. I'm so drained and right now the neuro said to wait for the pc because of how I can't be touched at all without being sent back and having to take vicadin every few hours so to try this first. I'm having random panic attacks cause I feel I will never be "normal", I can't sleep,the pain. You guys know but thank goodness the horrible pain from the past few days has lessened and able to do a few things. The small pleasures like going to the grocery. Who would of thought. Well thank you again.Also thank you because you encouraged me all to use my voice to the docs and speak up. I asked about the cymbalta and told the one doc how she really hurt me when I specifically asked her not to touch me and I knew that would happen and I told the neuro who refered me to her. Its hard for me to speak up so thanks for the encouragment.

Last edited by daniella; 06-22-2007 at 02:06 PM. Reason: add
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote