View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 12:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default need help in India

[FONT="Arial Black"]hi Akash,
I am from India based out of pune and suffering from tos. Could you please message me ** so that I can get some information about tos doctors in India

Thanks
Ramdas /FONT]
Quote:
=Akash;1083419]Hi, this is my story I guess...or nightmare more like.
I am a male based out of India, around 36 years of age.

Around 6 years back, I was going through a rough patch & was tired & not thinking straight. Got on a bike with a rash acquaintance who said he'd drop me. I ended up face down having fallen off the bike (it was around 30-40 mph), on the left side & I had severe facial lacerations on the left side. Long story short, I ended up in the hospital and they sent me back after some basic work saying MRIs/spine x rays checked out ok. A few days later, I immediately developed chronic pain in my fingers/hands/tingling (left much worse than right) & my right trapezius/back/shoulder would seize up with terrible spasms in good posture.

Six years and many doctors later, I have been told its not a disc issue (I had a cervical disc bulge at C6-C7 and some doctors misdiagnosed my issue as spondylitis).

Now, a doctor has said my issues are TOS & has asked me to undergo myofascial therapy & put me on Neurontin.

Here, its next to impossible to get decent advice on this complex condition & I am hitting a brick wall each time I try to figure out possible approaches.

Work is computer heavy & very stressful (demanding timelines) - and I need to figure out how to actually live my life as versus ending in the miserable existence that I have had for the past six years.

I would really appreciate any pointers on how to proceed with further diagnosis - I would even be willing to travel to the United States for treatment or diagnosis. Is there anyway to tell which side my nerves are entrapped & what conservative options should I explore?