View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 01:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default the MTHFR effect

http://www.mthfrsupport.com.au/what-is-mthfr/

. If the early onset PWP historically has been held hostage to this metabolic deficiency since birth, then it seems spiritual challenges to the will power will lie at the heart of the trajectory of their life (consider the ripple effect). If our body struggles to produce ATP wouldn't it follow that like a person drowning that knows not how to swim our body will call for glucose and perhaps other forms of fuel such as inspiration any way it can get it-thus the impatience to bond (explains relationship to dopamine/addiction) would present itself perpetuating the flight/fight response. Knowing that this issue is encoded in my genes helps me to forgive myself for weaknesses I was born with. Intuitively I have felt that 5th chakra ( a primary locus of willpower issues which can be expressed at both polar ends i.e. weak vs strong; thus the adrenal role in the latter....) is central to parkinsonism. Quite an irony to be born with cells that don't naturally easily produce ATP ....would be the psychological equivalent to a death wish (or its opposite depending on whether one is grooved into the adrenal response)

~the MTHFR gene sooooo aptly named........

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 08-04-2015 at 02:15 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olsen (08-06-2015)