Thread: Barley Enzyme
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 07:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I seem to have hurt your feelings. So, first things first... I truly apologize! It was not my intent at all.

My intent was only to point out that saying things like the quote below may hurt some newcomers.

Quote:
They allow most people to eat gluten without any problems, I think.
What I do know about enzymes is that many of the people here research it several times a year and that if something came out over the last several years, we would probably be one of the first places to be posting about it (along with posting the backup research and charts and even just posting links to many, many people who have had it work for them if there weren't any science studies to pull from).

If you have this type of backup information for this enzyme, please do post it as we would all love to read it. If there were any truth to your statement above (and I'm not saying it's not truthful, I'm saying I haven't seen any backup info. for me - or anyone else - to know that it's truthful), I would, quite honestly, probably be the first person to go out and buy it and then feel indebted and grateful to you for all eternity.

My apologies, once again. I did not mean to offend you in any way.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)

Last edited by KimS; 09-23-2006 at 07:13 AM.
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote