View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
I missed my nightime dose of gabapentin. The pain came roaring back, worse than I remember. I actually thought I was improving somewhat I guess. I havent felt this excruciating burning/stinging pain that also feels like my entire body is being squeezed to death while at the Same Time feeling numb since before starting meds. My entire body quivers and shakes or vibrates every second of every day. There is no peace. I don't know what it feels like for any part of my body to just feel normal. It's literally every centimetre. anybody have this? The gabapentin is helping enormously I guess, I really didn't think it was. I took my morning dose early ( 5am instead if 9) and did some mj but the pain will not subside , it's excruciating.
What do u do? How do I get it somewhat under control again?

This tells me I am worsening in a big way. Why? Please help me figure it out. I know this is from nerve trauma. Why is worsening? Why isn't it healing at all? The cause has been removed.

I'm so scared. Does anybody feel like this? Has this ever gone away for anybody?

I can't cope. Again and again I'm here. Thinking this is the worst but then the following week or two I'm back here. Complaining about my pain to you all of you. I know you guys are also in horrific pain. So why am I always complaining?

I feel like I'm the only one that seems to have it in every fiber of my body. I kinow that's not true. Previous posts tell me marie33 and others have similar pains.

This morning I almost fainted in the shower. I quickly got out and sat down. I then was nauseous and dizzy for about 15 minutes. That's never happenend
Canagirl... I know your desperation and your pain. Yes, every fiber of my being burns, tingles, stabs, etc. Everywhere. Yes, it's horrific. I quiver and shake and vibrate from the pain, too. I have moments where I question my existence. I keep gabapentin in three places so I'm never without it. I've questioned what would happen if I grow old and incapacitated and don't have control over when it's dispensed. The newest thing with me is profuse sweating. I've been through menopause and it's even worse than that. My feet literally stick to my shoes and I become totally overwhelmed with heat and sweat. I'm hoping it's only related to the Butrans patch I was prescribed by the pain management doctor and not a new manifestation of my illness. I only lasted two weeks on it because of the intense side effects. I had so hoped it would be my answer! I have to wonder if possibly there's a central nervous system component to your pain. That's what the doctors have suggested to me; central sensitization. That's the only thing to account for the widespread pain and the character of the pain; intense, intense burning. My entire being to the depths of my soul has been transformed by this monster that I deal with every single second of the day. I wake up in the morning to my face burning. The only way I fall asleep is with a handful of meds. I really think the Ambien helps to dampen the central nervous system and allows me to sleep. Praise God for that! Maybe you should ask for an RX for it. I know my rambling can't take away your pain, but knowing there's others out there struggling to cope may help you stay sane. Keep us updated; that's what this is all about.
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (08-04-2015), canagirl (08-05-2015)