View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 11:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up I would be guessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
My muscles in my lower legs, lower back and neck are extremely tight. They feel like they are shortening. For example, I tried looking up in the sky with my son to look at planes and I couldn't even tilt my head back halfway, my neck muscles are so tight. I don't have to try to stretch them like that, just sitting around it feels like my chin is being pulled towards my chest by my neck muscles.

Anybody know what this means?
if I said I know anything. Just a sympathetic note to say that when I get on a stationary bike I start real slow and feel the stretching of everything related to ankles, knees, expecially knees. After a few minutes I can increase speed and go up onto my toes and feel a little furthur stretch. I don't know what is going on but if I miss these stretches for a couple of days it feels like my knees will "lock-up" and will pop and crack when forced past the restricted range of motion. I also do gentle head rolls as I spin on the bike. This is for a clicking of some sort in the neck, not solely tightness. If you try stretches, I know that you will start small and gentle. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-08-2015)