View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler1993 View Post
1. The office is cold and I am not sure if this i the cause but when I am sitting at my desk for a period of time one of two things will happen - either I will get a crawling sometimes almost vibrating sensation in my legs that is constantly moving (like in little zaps but not painful just vibrating or crawling) or I will get stinging (almost like the hairs under the skin on my legs are needles trying to get through the surface) - the latter is usually more intermittent.
I can add a comment on this problem...

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to being cold since developing neuropathy. My symptoms become more pronounced and more widespread. I get these "rushes" in localized areas of my body that are similar to that "chill up and down your spine" feeling.

I do everything I can to stay warm, and my symptoms are better in the warm months than cold. I live in a very hot area of the country now that it's summer, and I ridiculously carry sweaters or jackets anywhere where I might have to spend a prolonged amount of time in cold air conditioning. I learned that after doing everything I could to not shiver in the dentist's chair.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-08-2015), Lukesmom (08-05-2015), Wiix (08-12-2015)