View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieg View Post
I can add a comment on this problem...

I am EXTREMELY sensitive to being cold since developing neuropathy. My symptoms become more pronounced and more widespread. I get these "rushes" in localized areas of my body that are similar to that "chill up and down your spine" feeling.

I do everything I can to stay warm, and my symptoms are better in the warm months than cold. I live in a very hot area of the country now that it's summer, and I ridiculously carry sweaters or jackets anywhere where I might have to spend a prolonged amount of time in cold air conditioning. I learned that after doing everything I could to not shiver in the dentist's chair.

I get very cold too but I also think I may actually have bad circulation because my fingers will turn purple sometimes in the office. Have you ever had problems triggered by drinking a cold drink? (when i am in the office and cold already and drink from the water coolers - which are chilled- this often causes the stinging pain). I also sometimes have problems with the heat - except this causes a sensation of water running down my legs. I just never know what things are symptoms because they are such a mish mash of reactions.
boiler1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-08-2015), Wiix (08-12-2015)