View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Decorah Eagle webcam founder nominated for Citizens Medal

Bob Anderson, who brought the Decorah Eagles to the World's attention via the World's most watched live streaming video camera ever, and who almost single-handedly brought Peregrine Falcons back from near-extinction, passed away July 27th 2015. He is being nominated via petition for the Presidential Citizens Medal. One hundred thousand signatures are required by August 29, 2015.

. You will receive an email that you MUST respond to for your signature to count! It should come quickly - check your spam folders. If you have any trouble, please try again or use a different browser!

Please help this happen! Sign the petition and pass the link to everyone you know!

I had the pleasure of meeting Bob last year, in Decorah. I and a couple of other eagle-watchers were parked, wondering where the one remaining free-flying juvenile might be. After fledging she had taken up residence at a county mulch-dumping station. Bob drove up and said "She's right over there", pointing to a telephone pole. Right in plain sight!

Thank you for your help!

Here are some articles about Bob:

(click Skip Survey)

I plan to attend his Celebration of Life:

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not yet the end.
Sparky10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-07-2015), Kitty (08-07-2015), RSD ME (08-07-2015)