View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default PCS issues, please help

About 14 months ago I had a concussion while playing soccer. 2 weeks later I felt 100% and returned to play. A month after that, I went tubing and water skiing on my lake. I can't recall any specific fall I had that was bad while doing these activities, but I assume that I probably did hit my head on the water a couple times. A few days after I went tubing and water skiing, a number of symptoms started to appear. My main symptom is pixelated vision. I'm still seeing 20/20, it's just everything I see, 24/7, is pixelated. My other symptoms are pulsating all over my head, which is just like feeling my heartbeat all over my head, which also occurs 24/7. The pulsating is more noticeable when I'm laying down in a quiet room, but it doesn't cause my any problems with sleeping. Finally, I get this strange numbness in between my eyes and in the center of my forehead any time I move my eyes or my head around. None of my symptoms are painful, they are just discomforting and I can never seem to get any of them to go away, not even for a minute. The symptoms all seem to get worse with physical activity. I've had an MRI which came back normal, I've had my eyes checked and they are perfectly healthy, I've also had my heart checked and it came back completely normal. It's been exactly one year that this has been going on and it has kept me out of soccer. I am starting my college soccer career soon and I am already looking at sitting out my entire freshman year due to these symptoms. I haven't really been able to find anything that makes these symptoms even a little bit better. If anyone has any advice or has had any similar symptoms please let me know.
soccerjunkie4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote