View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 01:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattle Dog View Post
Stike,

I am very sorry to hear about all that you have been going through. If you do plan to move forward with the Eden Lange Procedure, I would highly recommend Dr. Anthony Romeo in Chicago. He is one of the top shoulder surgeons in the Country.

I plan to undergo the surgery with Dr. Romeo once my health insurance approves the procedure. Apparently, they want you to treat conservatively for a year first. September will be one year since I had cervical spine surgery that permanently damaged my spinal accessory nerve.

I would be glad to provide more information if you are interested - I live in Pittsburgh, PA.

Cattle dog, Thanks for responding. Yes i am interested in how your shoulder looks and act. Do you have droop in your shoulder? Does it cause neck pain from stretching the nerves out because of the hang. My first surgeon told me that the eden lange would not work because i dont have severe winging. I am going to be see Dr Richard Hawkins, sometime soon. The one who has the youtube video. Also i think i saw on here that someone said that there is a permanent weight restriction. Have you heard that from your doctor and if so what is it. Thanks for the help
firefighterstike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote