View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb A surprising neck pain/stiffness treatment:

I was looking up things for one of our PN posters who has a very severe neck spasm problem.

I found this website:
http://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-r...r-injured-neck

The 3rd intervention of massaging a specific acupressure point on the opposite hand, really does work. I have a stiff neck today as a left over from yesterday's dentist appointment. It has been awful today.

So I did this massage for 5 minutes on each hand... and bingo my nagging headache/neck ache is now gone. I don't know how long this will last, so I will keep track of that. but this is so simple and easy...it might work for some posters here.

At first when I started to massage the hand as the site explained it was very sore and painful...but now the hand does not react that way any more right now.

I did while watching some CNN TV.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-06-2015), Lara (08-06-2015), xanadu00 (08-06-2015)