View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 05:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
It is a drug...and a medicine. Nothing treats the underlying cause and regenerates nerves so what do we do? Live with the pain?

Many people would also attest to healing properties associated with marijuana, not so much the outdated view from the 60s of people taking a hit of a joint and jumping out a window.

The data keeps piling up how beneficial it is for treating many illnesses. You can look that up on your own.

And just because it is not wholesome and wonderful for you does not mean it's not wholesome and wonderful for someone else.

There is evidence of nerve regeneration (remylenation) in many studies using supplements. You can look that up on YOUR own. ALCAR and ALA most notably.

What about all the evidence linking it to brain damage and reduction in IQ? Those are not worth considering?

I have done plenty of research on marijuana the cons outweigh the pros for me. Its a last resort in my mind. There is no evidence of it "healing" neuropathy anywhere. It sounds like you have a bias in favor of it, that's fine. I personally have researched it well and don't see the benefit beyond last resort.
Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote