View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 09:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femlex View Post
Hi woodyfly! I am in a similar situation like yourself and it is great to see this thread and Bryanna's replies.
I am also very interested to hear more about the RC tooth that you have extracted 2 days ago. Would you mind telling me a bit more of any issues you might have had with it? Did you have any sinus/facial/head issues at all? Did your tooth hurt at all? What prompted you to pull it?

Also, do you have any xrays of the tooth before it was extracted that you could post here? Or the xray you might have taken did not show anything at all (well, at least to your dentist)?

Thank you!
The tooth itself had no issues, I NEVER had any pain, just a very mild cold sensitivity at the most I'm guessing the reason why it never hurt is because it's a root canaled tooth, no nerves for me to feel any pain. However, I knew this tooth had an infection for over a decade because I remember going to a dentist about 8 years ago and he told me that tooth was infected.

The xrays did show some darkening of the root but we weren't sure exactly what it could have been.

I had it pulled it due to an endless myriad of symptoms I had over the years that made no sense, I'm only in my 20s. Headaches were the main problem but I also had facial/sinus problems. Overall, I just felt sick for no reason. It's only day 3 but I believe my anxiety has gone down, my appetite has gotten better and my constant negative thinking is gone.

Does your xrays show anything wrong with them? In my case, both of the root canaled tooth showed problems on it, both had infections and I've had both for many many years. I'm not sure sure I would randomly extract all my root canaled tooth if there werent any signs to begin with
Attached Thumbnails
Is there anything wrong with my upper tooth?-r2-jpg   Is there anything wrong with my upper tooth?-dentist-xrays-jpg  

Last edited by woodyfly; 08-06-2015 at 10:23 PM.
woodyfly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Femlex (08-08-2015)