View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 09:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
Lyrica was an IQ disaster for me. It helped for awhile and for a bit side effects seemed worth it. While all of our symptoms vary in scope I am sure we can all agree we have accepted some side effects that we never would have believed prior to this issue.

Short term testing as I have only visited a legal state, I found marijuana delightful. For me. I yearn for reclassification so solid testing can take place and we can be better informed. That sounds great.

Maybe people believe it is benign, the same way the small fry from McDonalds is benign, but that argument can flow everywhere. I need relief.

My "good" two week period of work meant I was present there 85% of the time but my 3 3/4 year old and 9 year old were putting me bed before 7 most nights because I was shot. Just shot.

So when NY legalizes, if my physicians are of the mind, I want it in my bag of measures. If half a chew/edible/a few vapes gets me a few hours of Candyland and some family tine during the week so be it.

I have kind of accepted that this is a slope at the moment. A crummy slope. My family has too, though it pains them all. Anything that can bring a measure of relief is welcome. Even if Dad is moving the pot brownie piece two purple for the win in Candyland. (trying to lighten it up)

Anyway, comfort is so wonderful and so often not present...
When I smoke in the evening, my mood is changed for the better and my pain is greatly reduced. I wake up fresh after sleeping all night. Nothing else comes close to getting me through another painful day. (Btw, 2 new studies out this week that changes a lot of previous beliefs)
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beatle (08-07-2015)