Thread: Bad Shoulders
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 02:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvingal View Post
I have had a problem with my right shoulder for a few years. I saw a doctor who did cortisone shots, MRI, did physical therapy, etc. Then saw the surgeon who told me I had the worst case of bicep tendonitis he had ever seen, but nothing surgical he could do. Now my left shoulder is killing me because of using it so much. I have to go in Friday and have a cortisone shot for it. I know he is going to want me to do physical therapy, but with the fibromyalgia I cannot do repetitive exercises. I can do yoga all day, but pulling on a rubber band will cause me so much pain the next day that I am on the couch with an ice pack for days. I am at my wits end with all of this and next week I have to have surgery for a female problem. Aaaaarrrrrggggg!
Perhaps ask the doc to write a script for massage therapy or if doc insists on PT, there are some therapists that will do cranial sacral release which may loosen shoulder or you can talk them into massage therapy.

Wouldn't bicep tendonitis benefit from a strong anti inflammatory? I take Mobic or Relafen which are very effective.

Much luck on shoulder and surgery.
D.
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-09-2015)