View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 04:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightrail11 View Post
Are you presenting other symptoms such as memory loss, confusion, or inability to concentrate (such as your TV watching)? If so are you getting any professional treatments?

Tell us more about what's going on and the forum members will be in a better position to share their experience and help with your questions.
My main symptoms are:
Muscletension in the back and side of my head. I have them everyday from I get up in the morning til I go to bed. I also have some kind of cramp-like feeling in my brain when I focus too much on something (TV, computers, reading). It almost feels like an electric impuls that makes my brain contract and I feel a slight dizziness. I also feel fatigue if I do too much during a day.

Other symptoms
I experiance some problems at time finding the right word when I speak or write. I have absolutely no tolerance for alchohol anymore. One beer and I get tired and dizzy. When its dark outside I can sometimes see blue spots in my vision. It never occures in daytime.

I have had:
-CT of my head that showed nothing.
-X-ray on my neck that was fine
-EEG wich came out fine
-Physiotherapy which didnt do anything for me.
-Atlas/C1 correction which didnt do anything

I have seen a neurologist. He didnt really give me much answers but told me that probably some of my neuro connections had been cut of under my impact and needed time to heal. He also presecribed Nootropil (Piracetam), but adviced me to wait a little longer before I tried them, to see if I heal by myself.

I have never heard og "neuro-rehab" or "occupational and speech therapy" as you mention before, but I will check it out and see if itīs available where I live (Norway).
troublehead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote