View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Steve What a beautiful picture, I'm so glad to hear from all of you, I feel like I have been away on vacation and I am back and eager to hear how all of you are doing. The weather is changing and we are starting to prepare for colder temperatures, I have been getting some of my warmer clothes out especially in the evenings. I love the fall but I could do without the long, cold winter. No sense in whining about it! I have been doing so well this summer its almost too good to be true. It makes me wonder how long I can keep this going before I take a dive. I will just try to live for the moment, its worked for me so far. My grandson turned 3 yesterday. He is turning into a little boy now, I will be looking after him for a few days while my son and daughter-in-law go on vacation. I'm sure he will keep me very busy, I love to spend time with him, children are so innocent and oblivious to all the worries that we adults seem to carry around with us. Today I am gong to visit a friend who is preparing to go for surgery. I like to help out, the busier I am the better. Hope all of you are still on board as Steve would say, grab an oar.
Evon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote